Data Protection and Privacy is more relevant today than ever before. With the internet of things and the rise in digitalization, the challenge of privacy has made users pro-active in protecting their personal information. According to Forbes, 45% of US citizens have had their personal information compromised by a data breach in the past five years alone. Likewise, only 10% of online users feel they have control over their private data, with 84% stating they want more insight now than ever before.
Here is a list of resources which will provide you the latest insights about data protection and privacy to keep you up to date.
1. Data Guidance: Data Guidance is a website that provides the latest information about upcoming laws or amendments that take place in the any of the Data Privacy Law, by providing news updates, insights, guidance notes.
2. DLA Pipers’ Data Protection Laws of the World Handbook: DLA Pipers’ Data Protection Laws of the World Handbook lays down key Privacy and Data Protection laws for more than 100 jurisdictions. It also provides for proper compilation and division of each part of these Data Protection laws.
3. Baker McKenzie: Baker McKenzie provides for detailed overview and comparative perspective of complex and sophisticated data privacy laws of over 50 countries and it is updated on regular basis so as to keep up with the changes in the laws.
4. Privacy International Organization: Privacy International Organization is a website that provides information on data privacy and protection through campaigns, articles, videos, press release, newsletters along with news of all the current happenings around the world in the field of Data Privacy and Protection.
6. Global Data Review: Global Data Review’s website provides information through various reports, insights, and handbook and brings out latest amendment in the Data Privacy world through its news and analysis section.
7. Privacy Desk: Privacy Desk is a one-of-a-kind platform, solely dedicated to data privacy. It provides a repository of more than 110 global privacy laws. It also provides updates, information and changes relating to Data Privacy Laws through publications, blogs, articles, newsletter, podcast and breach reports. It also facilitates certified Privacy training to any interested person and provides implementation services under various privacy legislations.
Disclaimer: The aforementioned content is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered as an advertisement or solicitation of any form. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder of their product brand.