Who we are
In the course of using this site, the following data is collected:
- Name, Phone Number, Email-id, Designation and current organisation
- IP address
- Data generated from cookies and server logs
- Data profile regarding online behaviour on the website
Purpose for data collection
We collects data for:
- To circulate our publications
- To conduct our trainings and webinars
- To provide and improve our service offerings
- To customize and update the website and improve user experience
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
The company is committed to securing data and keeping it confidential. It has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which helps safeguard all the information collected online.
Data Protection Principles followed by Us
We understand that we will be accountable for the processing, management and regulation, and storage and retention of all personal data held in the form of manual records and on computers.
All personal data obtained and held by the Company will:
- be processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner
- be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes
- be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing
- be kept accurate and up to date. Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that inaccurate data is rectified or erased without delay
- not be kept for longer than is necessary for its given purpose
- be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organisation measures
- comply with the relevant laws and procedures for international transferring of personal data which may be applicable to us.
Legal Basis for Processing your Data
Certain jurisdictions require that we have a lawful basis to justify our processing of your Personal Data.
Where applicable, the lawful basis that the Company relies upon to justify a particular processing activity may differ from the lawful basis used to justify a different processing activity.
Generally, we rely on the following lawful basis to process personal data, as permitted under applicable law:
- Processing necessary for the negotiation, execution, or performance of contracts
- Processing to comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- Processing in furtherance of our legitimate interests, including our interests to conduct legitimate business activities (such as improving our products and services, to communicate with you, to secure our systems, among other legitimate interests)
- Processing necessary to protect vital interest of a user or any other natural person
- Processing necessary for public interest
- Processing based on your consent
Your Data Protection Rights
Some jurisdictions have provided individuals with certain rights in relation to the processing of their personal data. This is the case where you or the any of our subsidiaries or affiliates with which you interact is located in the European Union, though these rights may be available in other jurisdictions as well. These rights are not available to everyone, and they do not necessarily apply in all contexts. Depending on applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data (should your personal data be inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete).
- Request deletion of your personal data
- Withdraw your consent to processing (where we processed Personal data on the basis of your consent). Please note that withdrawing your consent applies only to future processing activities.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Request restrictions on the processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party.
- Opt-out of certain transfers to third parties. (If applicable)
To exercise a right that you believe you may be entitled to under applicable law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may need to verify your identity before we fulfil your request. Our response and further processing of request to exercise these rights will depend upon the law applicable in relation to the rights exercised by you.
The data collected by using cookies is used to customize the website and enhance the value of products and features offered through are website. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our servers accordingly.
It should be noted that cookies don’t allow the company to gain control of user’s computer or system in any way. Cookies are strictly used to monitor and analyse website usage and traffic for providing a better usage experiences and improving the quality and value of services provided.
Cookies can be disabled by accessing the settings of the utilized internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of Personal Data
We will restrict the use and collection of personal data pursuant to specific instructions received from the website user.
All forms available on the website, contain an unchecked box related to obtaining consent of the user and limiting disclosure of user/customer personal information. User can contact the company via designated contact methods, for changing or updating their preferences relating to their personal data.
We will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless provided with such permission or as part of its legal obligations.
Information Sharing and Disclosures
Your details will be added to our database in order to process your request, and so that you can be kept up to date with relevant details of our training services.
From time-to-time we hold joint events with selected partners. If you book to attend one of these events your details may be made available to the event partner. You will be advised of this at the time of booking, to opt-out of receiving any communications from us and/or the event partner.
Your personal data may be required to be passed to a third party if they need it in order to fulfil your order(s) for our services or to execute the communications we send to you. Except as set out above, we shall not disclose your personal information unless obliged to or allowed to do so by law, or where we need to in order to run our business (e.g. where other people process data for us). In such circumstances, we ask those people to give us confidentiality or non-disclosure undertakings.
We do not engage in selling your personal data.
International Data Transfers
We do not engage in data transfers internationally.
Any of your Personal Data provided to us is retained for as long as the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected continues. We will delete your personal data from our databases when the purpose for which it was collected for is fulfilled.
We use third-party services, i.e. WordPress, to publish blogs and host our websites. We use standard services provided by these platforms to collect anonymous information about users’ activity on the site, for example, the number of users viewing pages on the site, to monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and help us improve it. Blogs may require visitors that want to post a comment to enter a name and email address. For more information about how they process data, please see their privacy notices.
How to Contact Us